Fight Bigotry & Racism
- Raised 2200
- Donors 12
- Goal 50000
It is urgent that we act to protect civil liberties while fighting to ensure that our fellow citizens are not targeted based on race, ethnicity, and national origin, as well as religion and sexual orientation.
The groups we will donate to are:
- Monitoring hate groups and other extremists throughout the United States and expose their activities to the public, the media and law enforcement.
- Dedicated to reducing prejudice, improving intergroup relations and supporting equitable school experiences for our nation’s children.
- Seeking justice for the most vulnerable people in society.
- Preserving civil rights protections for transgender Americans.
- Preventing “stop-and-frisk” policies from being adopted nationwide.
- Opposing any ban levied against Muslims for entry into the United States or discrimination against Muslims in the United States.
The American Civil Liberties Union works to defend individual rights and liberties guaranteed by the Constitution.
The Southern Poverty Law Center fights hate groups and bigotry using education, litigation, and advocacy.
The Anti-Defamation League was founded in 1913 to “stop the defamation of the Jewish people and to secure justice and fair treatment to all.” Today, it fights against anti-semitism and bigotry as one of the largest civil rights organizations in the country.
The Council on American-Islamic Relations is the country’s largest Muslim civil liberties organization.
Equality Federation is going to double down on efforts to defeat anti-LGBTQ attacks at every level, especially state and local.
ColorOfChange is an advocacy organization running campaigns that unfairly hold black people back and championing solutions to move forward.